Wednesday 27 November 2013

questionare that addresses person having suicidal thought


Questionare that addresses person having suicidal thought Thwarted Belonginess: These days, I feel disconnected from other people. These days, I rarely interact with people who care about me. These days, I don’t feel I belong. These days, I often feel like an outsider in social gatherings. Perceived Burdensomeness: These days the people in my life would be better off if I were gone. These days the people in my life would be happier without me. These days I think I have failed the people in my life. These days I feel like a burden on the people in my life. Capacity for Suicide: Things that scare most people do not scare me. The sight of my own blood does not bother me. I can tolerate a lot more pain than most people. I am not at all afraid to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment