Tuesday 18 March 2014

Present Tense Affirmations I am getting out of debt I always spend money wisely I know exactly where all of my money is going at all times I am on top of my finances I always find a way to put money in to my savings My mind is highly focused on getting out of debt I always handle my finances with care and attention I am doing whatever it takes to eliminate debt I am in command of my money I am always disciplined in how I spend my money Future Tense Affirmations I will get out of debt I am beginning to get out of debt I am developing a strong dedication to living a debt free life I am becoming more responsible with my money I will get my finances in order I am starting to effortlessly resist spending money on things I don’t need I will keep track of where I am spending my money I am moving towards a debt free life Each day I am becoming more financially healthy I will change my spending habits and take control of my money Natural Affirmations I will easily get out of debt I am naturally disciplined with my money It is important to me that I take control of my finances I enjoy spending my money wisely It feels good when I resist the temptation to spend money unnecessarily I am the kind of person who is just naturally good with my money Being financially healthy is crucial to my happiness I can effortlessly visualize what it will feel like to be debt free Others can see that I am always responsible with my money I find it easy to save money

No comments:

Post a Comment