Saturday 1 February 2014

the npower of five

YOU ARE THE AVERAGE OF THE FIVE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. This isn’t quite true but you get the idea. Be around people who love and inspire and respect you and who you respect. Every moment otherwise is a waste. That’s the first. But there are other “five things” that are important. - YOU ARE THE AVERAGE OF THE FIVE THINGS THAT INSPIRE YOU THE MOST. - MY THOUGHTS ARE THE AVERAGE OF THE FIVE THINGS I THINK ABOUT. I try for it to be gratitude, abundance, health, value, and WOW! In reverse order. - MY BODY AND MIND ARE THE AVERAGE OF THE FIVE THINGS I “EAT”: I put “eat” in quotes because I include mental food. For instance, I don’t put junk news, junk articles, junk tv in my head. And I (try) not to put junk food in. - I AM THE AVERAGE OF THE FIVE THINGS I DO TO HELP PEOPLE EACH DAY: If you can’t think of five things, then build up. This is not only how you avoid the banks of the river but how you move down the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment