Sunday 26 January 2014

12 bad work habit u should quit


12 bad work habit u should quit 1) Never Feeling Good Enough 2) Seeing The World In Black And White 3: Doing Too Much, Pushing Too Hard Do you often find yourself frustrated with the lack of effort of others, feeling that they’re simply not pulling as much weight as you do? 4: Avoiding Conflict At Any Cost 5: Running Roughshod Over The Opposition 6: Rebel Looking for a Cause 7: Always Swinging for the Fence The title here refers to a person who is always striving for massive and immediate success - and nothing less than that will do at all. Instead of being satisfied with small successes, he or she always wants to accomplish something incredible, whether it’s realistic or not. 8: When Fear Is in the Driver’s Seat Every organization has an Eeyore, a person who fears all change great or small. It gnaws at them constantly, driving their actions in countless ways 9: Emotionally Tone-Deaf I have a professional relationship with a certain individual who may be the most emotionally tone-deaf person I have ever met. This person reads others so poorly that it is almost comical, often turning ordinary human interactions into inexplicable events. 10: When No Job Is Good Enough 11: Lacking a Sense of Boundaries 12: Losing the Path This was perhaps the most interesting of the twelve, because it basically speaks to the quarterlife and midlife crisis that most people feel at some point. I’ve been through this myself, wondering whether or not what I’m doing is the right thing and feeling a general lethargy about my professional life. I got uninterested in taking on projects, networking with others, and following up on leads. Basically, I felt like I had lost the path that had filled me with such excitement not all that long ago

No comments:

Post a Comment