Wednesday 29 January 2014

. The more daring entrepreneurs take calculated risk to leap into the unknown believing there is a good chance that the new route will be well worthwhile. Although negative others may try to dissuade, the risk-taking entrepreneur is driven to make a success of her vision. For example, when the market bottomed out and business was not to be found, I chose to learn what the new social media idea was all about. Dire warnings were heard, but I remained steadfast with conviction that this was the right direction. Taking the leap of faith and with dedicated learning, I was ahead of most. As the economy improved, the education allowed me to redirect back to services offered in a bigger and bolder style. My company name became known worldwide. The question becomes, how does one formulate a vision, know which direction to begin, or get the experience that is required?

No comments:

Post a Comment