Sunday 26 January 2014

Let this be your daily affirmation and say it 10x everyday when you get up and before you go to sleep. "I am one with the infinite riches of my subconscious mind. It is my right to be rich, happy, and successful. Money flows to me easily, constantly and in great abundance. I am forever conscious of my true worth. I give of my talents freely, and i am wonderfully blessed financially. It is Wonderful" First, Accept the abundant life in your own mind. Your mental acceptance and expectancy of wealth has its own mathematics and mechanics of expression. As you enter into the mood of abundance, all things necessary for a fantastic life will come to you. Have a super fantastic evening and don't forget to say this affirmation before you go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment